Điều khoản sử dụng - Miễn trừ trách nhiệm
1. Review Vietnam Business là website để người dùng chia sẻ kinh nghiệm, trải nghiệm làm việc ở các công ty IT/Media/Creative/Education
2. Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải trên review-vietnambusiness.com là do người dùng cung cấp. Người dùng đăng thông tin lên reviewvietnambusiness.com chịu trách nhiệm hoàn toàn về tính xác thực của thông tin đó.
3. Chúng tôi không có trách nhiệm quản lý, chỉnh sửa hoặc xóa bỏ nội dung đăng tải bởi người dùng.
Can I sue Reviewvietnambusiness for reviews about my company?
While we do receive legal demand letters about reviews from time to time that include threats to sue review-vietnambusiness.com, so far, no one has followed through with a lawsuit against us for our reviews. Why? Because:
1. US law protects Reviewvietnambusiniess from legal responsibility for the content submitted by our users.
2. US law also protects us from foreign libel judgments. The operation of review-vietnambusiness's platform takes places solely in the US by review-vietnambusiness's US-domiciled entity.
3. So, any judgment obtained against Rreview-vietnambusiness outside the US (in the unlikely event ReviewCongty is unable to prevail in the foreign proceeding) will still have to be enforced in the US - subject to the US laws that protect Reviewvietnambusiness for liability for the content created and submitted by its members.
The law is clear on this. So employers who sue review-vietnambusiness for the reviews posted by our members risk penalties imposed by the court. These may include financial sanctions and reimbursement of our attorney's fees for our having to defend against a lawsuit that ignores obvious legal protections for review-vietnambusiness.
Remember: This FAQ is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not rely upon this information without seeking advice from an attorney who is competent in the relevant field of law.